Senior Internal Auditor
• Design and evaluate internal controls and operating practices.
• Design and initiate auditing techniques, practices and benchmarks for the audit staff.
• Assess the audit findings and initiate corrective measures to ensure effectiveness in fin
Field Service Engineer
Install & maintain printing machines. Perform on site troubleshooting, service & repairs. Provide technical support to customer at their location. Provide on site training to the customers. Create & maintain service information i
Maintenance & Repair Engineer
-Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
-Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
-Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
-Carrying out quality inspections
Senior System Administrator
1. Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.2. Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/oper
Technical Support Specialist
1. Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
2. Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help desk
3. Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the
Senior Technical Support
1. Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the employees.
2. Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and Software
3. Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
Database Administrator (JD Edwards program)
1.Provide computer/network support relating to software and hardware problems reported by users at the various company sites.
2.Conduct troubleshooting to locate any potential defects.
3.Aware of Data entered in organization’s applications to make sur
1.Provide technical oversight of a multi-site enterprise level WAN & LAN, including planning, implementation/expansion, maintenance, and troubleshooting"
2.Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tunin
Internal Auditor Manager
1.Sets the Internal Audit Department’s annual budget based on the identified departmental objectives and targets, ensuring full alignment with the company’s corporate objectives. 2.Develops the Internal Audit policies & procedures manual, ensuring compliance by his team. 3. Sets the standards and performance measures of the Internal Audit department and the KPIs of the Internal Audit team in line with the company’s strategic direction. Monitors performance and ensures the achievements of the set targets. 4.Scans the Control Environment and sets the Annual Audit Program, communicates it to all Department Heads and ensures its fulfillment throughout the year, covering the critical areas identified as per the company’s direction. 5
1. Coordination and administrative aspects of deal closure including, but not limited to, quoting, fielding contracts / order / delivery issues, approval management, big deal reviews and discounting. 2. Execute on core operational tasks 3. Provide analysis and remediation to support data integrity and quality to support pipeline accuracy. 4. Lead routing and management, territory validation, onboarding, training communications and logistics. 5. Advocate for Sales needs as global operational activities continue to evolve and relied upon to deliver operational excellence to the field.
1.Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
2.Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
3.Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
4.Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
5.Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
6.Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
7.Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
8.Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accoun
Senior Legal Translator
1. Keeping records and maintaining a database of documents as they are translated and evaluated.
2. Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
3. Using specialist dictionaries and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
4. Researching legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation.
5. Proofreading and editing final translated and edited documents.
6. Providing grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document.
7. Preparing summaries.
8. Prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
Senior Document Controller
1.Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous clients, utilizing various control methods/systems.
2.Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
3.Ensure proper document control support is given to each right place.
4.Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Project Managers
5.Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
6.Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
7.Work in strict co-
1.Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments)2.Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems3.Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades4.Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies5.Supervise and coach payroll clerks and assistants6.Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits7.Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams8.Maintain accurate records and prepare reports9.Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
•Conduct research to identify optimum communication channels.
•Translate our ideas into creative marketing strategies and tools.
•Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development, update, and optimization; press releases and periodical newsletters; local and international events planning and participation; etc.).
•Liaise with local and international external publishers on inclusion of our news and information.
•Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.).
•Undertake individual marketing tasks as assigned.
Oracle Junior Application Support Specialist
1. Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing, education and production usage.
2. Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases. The DBA works closely with system administration staff because computers often have applications or tools on them in addition to the JDE Oracle Databases.
3. Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
4. Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
5. Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle.
6. Implements and enforces security for all of the JDE Oracle Databases.
7. Performs database re-organizations as required to assist performance